Friday, July 29, 2011

the adventure of bert and bessie the cow

If there is anything I just can't pass up, it is a good deal. I can't resist even more when that deal is something FREE. The other week Chick-Fil-A had their "Cow Appreciation Day." All you had to do is dress up like a cow and your meal was on the house. Speaking of dressing up like a cow, I was once bet $300 by a Utah Symphony member to wear a cow costume to a music competition, but I chickened out. However, this time, I would wear that cow costume! It took a little bit of convincing, but Spence and I dressed up and got our free meal! We felt so silly but it was definitely worth it!


                                                   
                  All of that food was completely free, now tell me you wouldn't dress up too for that!

4 comments:

  1. I wish there was a Chick-Fil-A here in WA, I would do anything about now for there yummy chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how in this post about cows and chickens you admit to "chickening" out of being a cow! Also, I need to see this pic! Until I see it I will just think...maybe Mary lied maybe Mary didn't!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys should make all of your little adventures together into a "moo-vie" ... it would be great entertainment. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You get Spence to do things I never dreamed of!! You go, Sis!

    ReplyDelete