Thursday, January 5, 2012

the adventure of the new year!

What can I say about 2011...

Well just that it was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!! I finished my first year of law school, married the love of my life, cruised around Mexico, San Francisco (twice!), and So Cal. I honestly couldn't have asked for a better year.

Spence and I finished our tough finals and ended the year in Salt Lake, spending much needed time with our families.



Just a few highlights from the holidays...

CPK and the light's with our friends the Hogans




BYU and Utah's Bowl wins!! Both nail-biters!

Golfing on Jan 2nd. Never thought that day would come in Utah!

Dance off with the cousins for mi madre's B-day

Liz (my sister-in-law) got engaged to cute Ben Zanger


The Bevan epidemic! (7 out of 9 terribly sick, not really a highlight but definitely memorable)

Sleeping in as late as we wanted. (With 8:00 class that was one of our best Christmas gifts!)

Delicious holiday food... Brie, homemade rolls, gumbo, homemade chicken cordon bleu Lindt truffles, homemade caramels, Martinellis

An abundance of thoughtful and wonderful gifts! Much gratitude to our awesome families

MI4 and Sherlock with the fam

My new pillow creations thanks to the fabulous skills of Sue



Now onto 2012!

The Bevan's are doing Biggest Loser until May (so we all look smashing at Liz's wedding) and the winner gets some sweet prize money. We really REALLY want to win! Spence and I looking forward to finding new, healthy recipes and and running and "Just Dancing" together in the mornings.

Also, Spence begins his DAT prep course this month and I start an externship with Judge Nuffer in SLC.
Let the adventures continue!



2 comments:

  1. You two are just too cool for school! It was so good hanging out with you guys more over the break! But...don't get your hearts set on that money...it's mine!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your pillows!!!

    ReplyDelete