Tuesday, September 1, 2015

the adventure of the birth

Rosie's birth was one of the most incredible experiences of my life. I think the most special moment may have been watching Spencer become emotional as she was born and as he became a dad. Given the fact that the epidural didn't work for the last half of the labor and that the anesthetic didn't work for the 45 minutes of repair after the labor, I wasn't necessarily in a blissful state, however, watching Spencer feel those emotions was amazing. Then, as soon as the doctors had left the room and we were left to be our own little family, I couldn't believe the love that overcame us for our sweet baby. Rose is probably the most perfect baby to ever come to earth...from my total unbiased opinion.

Here are a few pictures from our time at the hospital.



First family pic!



I mean... could I be more lucky!!



Look at that pout!!












and off we go!


First time meeting Olive!


...world successfully rocked



No comments:

Post a Comment