Monday, June 4, 2012

the adventure of the .... relief!

Well... Spence finally finished the DAT!! I could not be more proud of him! He worked so hard, studied so hard, and prayed so hard to do well! His score was exactly was we have been aiming for so we feel extremely blessed. It looks like the dream of dental school will actually become a reality. Now comes the time of applying...hopefully interviewing...and waiting. But now that the test is over, we both feel like summer can officially begin!

So I didn't want to buy the balloons before I knew what his score was because I knew if he wasn't happy with it- he would NOT want balloons and a Congratulations sign! So the second he called me and told me his score I had to run to Zurchers. Literally run ...because we only have one car at the moment. I'm pretty sure everyone thought I was crazy running up the street with balloons! But I got home right when he pulled into the driveway so it was perfect timing!


I seriously was freaking out when he was taking the test, pacing, praying, pacing, praying and I couldn't imagine what he was going through! So happy it all worked out! Congrats Spence!

1 comment:

  1. Yay Spence good job! You are awesome! So are you Mar....he couldn't have done it all without you either! You two are the wonder couple! Love you both!

    ReplyDelete